neoro n50 shower tray: impresses with a natural feel
Equip yourself with natural cutting-edge design in your bathroom - choose the unique and particularly flexible neoro n50 shower tray. Find out more!
Large selection for your individual bathroom design
Enjoy maximum creative freedom with the neoro n50 shower tray. It opens up a wide range of colours, sizes, finishes and installation options. The versions with a natural stone feel can also be combined excellently with natural stone tiles. Thanks to the waste being positioned on the side, you can enjoy the shower area to the full. An almost seamless look is created by the waste cover, which is harmoniously integrated into the shower tray in terms of shape and colour. Functionally, the designer piece also impresses with its anti-slip properties. The highlight of the shower tray is the durable, bio-based mineral material with its robust and natural feel. Whether classically minimalistic or with a stone texture: with neoro you are choosing premium quality at a fair price!
- pleasant and natural surface feel (velvety-smooth or with texture)
- textured surfaces visually and haptically reminiscent of natural stone
- waste on the short side
- includes flush-mounted integrated waste cover in shower tray colour
- total height: 30 mm
- waste: Ø 90 mm
- made of mineral materials with an easy-care surface that can be repaired (NeoCast)
- innovative and sustainable due to material components obtained from recycled PET
- particularly durable due to gelcoat sealed surface
- sound absorbing due to the natural texture of the mineral material
- chemical and UV resistant
Safety & hygiene
- anti-slip surface for added safety: anti-slip classes B and C depending on colours: matt white with velvety-smooth surface class B, white, grey and black with textured surface in natural stone look class C (A = least slip resistance, B = medium slip resistance, C = maximum slip resistance)
- antibacterial surface that prevents the spread of bacteria
- waste cover easily removable for cleaning
Particularly flexible installation
- various installation types possible: surface-mounted / semi-recessed / floor-level
- shower trays can be cut to size on site and can therefore be adapted to any installation situation
NeoCast - resource-saving mineral material
NeoCast is a sustainable, long-lasting mineral material with an easy-care, pore-free surface and the feel of natural stone. The antibacterial material contains natural minerals and a resin made from recycled plastic bottles. It has a durable GelCoat coating, is scratch-resistant and resistant to sunlight.